|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2000, Soncap, Intertek, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 sqm|
|Packaging Details:||Shrink wrap or carton|
|Delivery Time:||15days/20’ container, 25days/40’ container|
|Payment Terms:||30% TT in advance, 70% balance before loading|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 sqm/month|
|Ceiling Tile Shape:||Strip||Material:||Calcium Carbonate|PVC Resin|
|Product Name:||Fireproof PVC Wall Cladding / Sheets Perforated For Decorative||Surface Process:||Printing|Laminated|Hot Stamping|
Fireproof PVC Wall Cladding / Sheets Perforated For Decorative
• Type: PVC Ceiling Tiles or PVC wall panel
• Function: Fireproof, Heat Insulation, Moisture-Proof, Mould-Proof, Sound-Absorbing, Waterproof
• Feature: Artistic Ceilings, Honeycomb Ceilings, Integrated Ceilings, Perforated Ceilings
• Ceiling Tile Shape: Strip
• Material: PVC Resin, calcium carbonate
• PVC content: 50%, 60%, 73%, 77%, 87%
• Weight: 1.5-4 kg/sqm
• Surface Process: Printing, Hot stamping, Laminated
• Quality Guarantee: 25 years
• Usage: Ceiling panel and Wall panel
1. Self-fire extinguishing, non-flammable.
3. It is impenetrable by insects or termites, and won’t rot or rust.
4. Resistance to weather/ special chemicals; Waterproof / Washable.
5. The excellent rigid and superior impacted surface is without any peeling.
6. Natural wood grain: showing authentic wood structure and artistic sense.
7. Easy to be cut, drilled, nailed, sawed, and riveted. DIY is all right.
8. Quick maintenance and no need of painting.
9. The simple and fast installation can save a lot of time and manpower cost.
In recent years PVC has become an advantageous alternative than traditional materials for decorating
and rearranging of interior spaces in the various environments such as residences, hotels, restaurants,
industrial units, individual offices, bathrooms, kitchens, laundries.
|Product name||Fireproof PVC Wall Cladding / Sheets Perforated For Decorative|
PVC (50%, 60%, 73%, 77%, 87% or as your request), calcium carbonate and
Length: customized size, such as 2.95m, 3m, 3.8m, 5.6m, 5.8m, 5.95m
Width: 5cm to 40cm or customized
Thickness: 5mm to 10mm or customized
Oil print, hot stamping foil, thermal transfer print, laminated and so on as your
pattern and color
|Surface effect||Bright/glossy, high glossy, matt, gleam, roller coating and so on|
Light of weight, powerful strength, high intensity, heat insulation, flame resistant,
corrode resistant, age resistant, no aspiration, easy cleaning, easy installing and so on
|Producing scale||With more than 60 PVC production lines and 100 kinds of moulds|
|Certificate||ISO9001:2000, Soncap, Intertek, SGS|
Hotels, commercial buildings, hospital, schools, home kitchen, bathroom, indoor
decoration and so on
|Sample||Free with International Express Delivery|
We are professional in PVC extrusion products for more than 10 years. With advanced production
lines from Germany and Italy, we have a total annual capacity of over 5 million square meters PVC
wall and ceiling panels, over 6,000MT plastic-wood products, and over 2,000MT other PVC products.
Our company has strong technology capability. We have more than 20 engineers and technicians
who are specializing in developing new products. All kinds of types and design colors we have
developed are leading the fashion in Chinese decoration field. We have more than 140 chain shops
and own several patents in China. Our products sell well in Europe, the Middle East and North America.
Fire test report
|Product||PVC Wall Panel||Standard||BS EN 13501-1:2007|
|Test Items||Measure Unit||Technical Requirement||Test Results||Individual Judgment|
Fire growth rate
|m||<edge of specimen||Yes||Compliant|
Total heat release within
600 s(THR 600s)
Smoke growth rate
Total smoke production
within 600 s(THR 600s)
No flaming droplets/particles
occur within 600s
|Ignition of the filter paper||------||No ignition of the filter paper||Yes||Compliant|
The combustion performance of sample is
satisfied BS EN 13501-1:2007 about grade C-s3,d0.
Antimicrobial Test Report
|Item Name||Escherichia coli ATCC 25922|
|After 24th Average of the viable cell(cfu/piece)||Antimicrobial rate (%)|
|Staphylococcus aureus ATCC6538|